lovely and successful book signing!
- Ms. Loving signed books and spoke at a wine and cheese reception at Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago Thursday October 19, 2017
- Ms. Loving spoke to physicians in London on September 15, 2017 at the 4th Annual Breast Cancer Forum sponsored by the Royal Society of Medicine and Pink Ribbon.Excerpts from the manuscript:
- Book Signing and Conversation with the Author at Country Bookshelf on Main Street in Bozeman MT July 8th, 2017
- Review of “A New Song to Sing” featured on website of Presbyterian Outlook:
- ABCD (After Breast Cancer Diagnosis) and Cancer
Treatment Centers of America sponsored a luncheon on February 14th in Milwaukee WI. Lil Sullivan, a parish nurse who ran a pilot project using A New Song to Sing in a local congregation, was a featured speaker and reflected on the book and the group experience.
- This fundraising campaign is no longer active but please follow the link for more information and any donations are still most welcome! Contact Ms. Loving directly at email@example.com